Working for RSI - Engineers
Construction and real estate services
We offer a variety of different options for your professional development. All our employees enjoy ongoing training and opportunities to gain targeted project experience. The construction and real estate business depends on people with experience and is characterized by collaboration and cooperation.
Final-year student internships
We offer a variety of internships, e.g. in the context of career guidance for final-year students at different types of schools. As a final-year student, you can do your pre-study internship required for degree programs in construction, project management and business engineering at our company.
We offer one work-study position at our company each year in collaboration with “hochschule 21” located in Buxtehude, Germany (Lower Saxony). Students earn a university degree after completing the three-year program. RSI-Ingenieure also offers newcomers the opportunity to earn a Master’s degree in programs for working professionals at various German universities.
University students & graduates
We offer university students the opportunity to gain practical experience and broaden their theoretical knowledge. Student interns can take advantage of a variety opportunities, including assistance with their thesis. Student internships last at least three months and can be extended upon request.
Jobs at our company
- Architectural draftsman for planning
- Workplace consulting
- Site manager
- Project manager
- Real estate consulting
- Property development
- Market and location analyses
- Sales and marketing
Current job openings
• As an architect, you will be involved in construction phases 1-9 for office, industrial, commercial and residential properties
• You will prepare feasibility studies, cost estimates and schedule planning
• You will plan extensions and conversions to stock office and factory buildings
• You will plan refurbishments, extensions and conversions to stock residential properties
• You will execute project tasks independently
• You will create schedules and cost planning and conduct controlling activities
• You will organize and hold meetings
• You will prepare specifications
• You will be responsible for implementation as site manager
• University degree
• At least 2 years of professional experience
• Experience in construction phases 1-9
• Advanced CAD skills
• Experience working with Nemetschek
• Highly client-oriented approach
• Strong spoken and written language skills in both German and English
-> Application including salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application! In addition to applications for our current job offers, we always look forward to receiving unsolicited applications.
Your application documents should include:
- CV + salary expectations
- Diplomas or leaving certificates
Please send your application documents digitally to: jobs(at)ingenieur-schroeder.de
Rolf Schroeder Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
D 20355 Hamburg
T 040 548 809 14
F 040 548 809 15